Monday 8 June 2015

Diary of a Fat Woman

I have always wanted to write a novel titled Diary of a Fat Woman. I probably will. Since I can remember I have been chubby, plump, fat, big boned, round or whatever you want to call it. Of course I go through seven fat years and then followed by seven slightly less fat years.

This morning I chatted to my sister and we were having a good laugh about me eating a nut dark chocolate rocher at an hour of the nigh that most people are sleeping and the only activity is cockroaches scurrying around before households awake. Luckily for me, cockroaches are inactive during the winter months. On second thoughts - unluckily for me. Probably if cockroaches were active I would have not made it to the drawer where the chocolates are kept. 

Instead I would have hurried to my bed, jumped under my duvet, covered my head and closed my eyes. Ultimately it all comes down to one thing - scurrying cockroaches may just be our answer to that miracle diet we have been in search of.

No comments:

Post a Comment