Thursday 4 June 2015

First Thoughts

A lot has been going on lately, probably for you as well. Humans, passion, reading and writing are those oddities that force me to keep searching. Searching for the "real." Maybe this is all to unclear to understand so let us just agree to understand it this way...I registered this blog a good few month back and left it dormant. In the midst of searching something peculiar crept into my life. But exited probably faster than entering. I am still dealing with the ramifications and one of the ramifications is, acceptance. Something I "really" felt so passionately about was for someone else meaningless and empty like used milk cartons ready for disposal.

These daily pains is what makes me write and my intention is for this blog to capture those daily pains and even daily happiness. This blog is about thoughts, chats, tenacity, guts, culture, feminism and loads more that should in all honesty make the news headlines, but in fact no one is even around for you to share it with or maybe someone is around and you just want to share it with as many people as possible.

Happy write talking!

No comments:

Post a Comment